The Hyde Strong Annual Fund provides much-needed financial support to deliver the student and family experience that is Hyde. Thank you for all you do as a member of the Hyde family. If you have any questions or would like to discuss ways to give back to Hyde, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hyde community has asked,
“How can I help right now?”
– How –
Be a Helping Hand for current families with a gift to support scholarships through financial aid.
– Why –
The current economic instability due to Covid-19 has created an immediate spike in financial aid need for Hyde families. Over 50% of current families depend on financial aid to attend Hyde, with most receiving $10,000 or more. Additional funds are urgently needed to ensure current families who experience job loss and income disruption can continue their Hyde education.
If you are searching for ways to make a difference now, please consider a gift to help Hyde families access this one-of-a-kind education.
Hyde’s character education teaches the importance of taking care of one another. In times like these, that means more than ever. We will get through this TOGETHER. #wearehyde
Your gift to the Annual Fund helps Hyde
- Recruit and retain dedicated faculty and staff members who inspire development and learning in the classroom and community,
- Provide scholarship dollars to make it possible for a diverse group of students from all financial backgrounds can have access to a Hyde education,Make it possible for our students to take part in fine arts and performing arts programs encouraging confidence and creativity
- Provide equipment and improvements on the athletic fields and courts providing our students the opportunity to develop commitment and teamwork.
- Ensure that Hyde’s character education continues to serve students and families for generations to come
“Hyde School transformed our family and transformed each of us as individuals. We can’t imagine not having had Hyde in our lives. The least we could do in return is assist Hyde in its ongoing transformation.”
– Janice & Mike Schiffman HAPA ´05