Why Support Hyde?
Join the $10K Matching Gift Challenge
Starting on December 3 (#GivingTuesday)
two anonymous alumni parent families (HAPA) from Bath and Woodstock
have joined forces to provide the Hyde community with a giving challenge
to inspire your support of the Hyde Strong Annual Fund.
How it Works
The first 75 members of the Hyde community
that make a gift December 3-31 (11:59 PM EST)
unlocks a $5,000 gift from our alumni parents.
That’s not all.
75 additional gifts
will unlock another $5,000!
Our Goal by 12/31 11:59 PM EST
150 people = $10,000 Matching Gift!
Your gift to the Annual Fund helps Hyde
- Recruit and retain dedicated faculty and staff members who inspire development and learning in the classroom and community,
- Provide scholarship dollars to make it possible for a diverse group of students from all financial backgrounds can have access to a Hyde education,Make it possible for our students to take part in fine arts and performing arts programs encouraging confidence and creativity
- Provide equipment and improvements on the athletic fields and courts providing our students the opportunity to develop commitment and teamwork.
- Ensure that Hyde’s character education continues to serve students and families for generations to come
“Hyde School transformed our family and transformed each of us as individuals. We can’t imagine not having had Hyde in our lives. The least we could do in return is assist Hyde in its ongoing transformation.”
– Janice & Mike Schiffman HAPA ´05