Kokdil Named Player of the Year for SENE

Sean Kokdil ’13

Hyde School is proud to announce that soccer player Sean Kokdil ’13 was named the player of the year for the South East New England Conference.

This is the first year that the SENE has named a player of the year for the conference.

Kokdil played striker on Hyde’s varsity squad. A talented, quick player, he was tenacious around the ball, enabling him to record 26 goals and 6 assists for the season.

In addition to being named Player of the Year, Kokdil garnered the first all-SENE team, was named an all-Western New England Prep School Soccer Athletic Association player, and Senior All-NEPSAA All-Star.

“We are very proud of Sean’s accomplishments,” shared Kevin Folan, one of the varsity coaches at the Hyde School. “He is very deserving of all of these accolades and is one of the best players that I have had the pleasure of coaching in recent years.”

When asked about his recent honors, Kokdil spoke about his pride in his accomplishments: “Soccer is my passion, and I’m honored that my hard work has been noticed by the community.”