Taste the Greatness

Justen Wilson is  a PG student on the Hyde-Woodstock campus.

Justen Wilson

Orange soda, the taste of an explosion of happiness. There are many different types of orange soda.  The likes of which are, Crush, Fanta, Sunkist, and more.  I enjoy all the wonderful kinds’ o f delicious beverages that have to do with orange soda but my top favorite brand would have to be Crush. One sip from the small orange can of joy is a tangy blast of ecstasy having a party on my taste buds.  The Crush brand brings me on a journey that is a never ending ride that totally takes control of my body, mind, and sprit. Without orange soda I am no one. Drinking orange soda has given my friends the notion that I am an addict because of the large quantities I drink and  the way I act when I don’t have it, but I don’t see it in that way. I like to believe that I am best when I have my orange drink and it is the reason for my success at everything that I do. Most people think that drinking so much orange soda is bad for me and could be bad for my health but I say different. The drink that most say is so wrong is what makes me happy. It keeps my spirits up after every taste of it. My favorite kind is the Crush brand, what’s yours?

Justen Wilson