The Biggest Job Parenting Workshop Series in Aspen, CO
The Aspen School District and Family Frameworks are teaming up to bring you a 7 week interactive parenting workshop!
The Biggest Job We’ll Ever Have
- Does your vision for your family translate into reality?
- Are principles the foundation for your family’s growth?
- Do you always feel like you should know what to do in your parenting?
- Do you want to create a character culture in your classroom?
- Do you understand the importance of attitude in the classroom?
- Do you want to strengthen your understanding of and working relationship with parents?
The 10 Priorities
We present the 10 Priorities as concepts to think about, wrestle with, laugh about, and most importantly, fully apply to our daily lives. These priorities are about placing the weight of our foot where it needs to be.
- Truth over Harmony
- Principles over Rules
- Attitude over aptitude
- Set High Expectations and Let Go of
- Value Success and Failure
- Allow Obstacles to Become
- Take Hold and Let Go
- Create a Character Culture
- Humility to Ask For and Accept Help
- Inspiration: Job #1
Meg is the founder of Family Frameworks a new local support system for families. Meg lives here in the valley with her husband and 3 daughters. Meg is a former teacher at AES and has over 15 years of experience in the classroom. Meg has a masters in education and is a licensed Family Life coach. Meg teamed up with Biggest Job over a year ago to begin a local program that will bring Biggest Job and other parenting workshops to our valley.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Aspen High School Seminar Room
Follow-up Interactive Parenting Workshops
~will cover all 10 Priorities in depth~
October 2 – November 6 every Tuesday night
Time: 6:00 P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
Where: Aspen High School Seminar Room
Cost: $150/couple, $87.50/person
Questions & Registration:
Contact Meg Dangler email@example.com