We are excited you are interested in Hyde School and look forward to introducing you to our community. We encourage you to visit campus to learn more about the values and benefits of a Hyde School education. If you have any questions about the application process or Hyde, please feel free to call us at (207) 443-7101 or email the Admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hyde School staff works with families to ensure that the admission process is as seamless as possible.1
How to Apply
STEP 1: The Inquiry Form
Submit the online inquiry form.
All starred fields are required.
STEP 2: Schedule Your Visit or Interview.
Hyde encourages prospective students to visit the campus. Personalized schedules are arranged for each visitor. Students and parents will have an opportunity to attend classes, participate in student-led campus tours and complete their interview with an admission officer. If students are unable to visit campus, our admission officers may schedule an interview via Skype or other similar services. Please contact us to set up your visit or interview by emailing email@example.com.
STEP 3: The Application.
You may apply using SSATB.
Required Application Materials:
- Student Application (including $100 application fee)
- Transcript(s), translated. Should include grades from the most recent or current school year and the two previous school years.*
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Math Teacher Recommendation
- Guidance Counselor or Principal Recommendation
- Fourth Recommendation of choice (encouraged, but not required – see below for upload instructions)
- SSAT or TOEFL Test Score.
- SSAT school code: 4603
- TOEFL score code: 3593
*PG applicants must provide their full high school transcript.
Note: The deadline for Fall 2019 Admission is February 1, 2019. We accept rolling admissions applications for mid-year applicants only.
Please contact Haze Zhou Liff, Director of International Admissions if you have any questions about your application to Hyde School at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +001 (207) 443-