Investment in Your Family's Future
Your child’s education is one of the most important decisions you will make as a family. We understand the significant financial commitment and sacrifices many families make to enroll at Hyde. When we asked alumni families if it was worth it, 97.83% gave a resounding YES!
Financial Aid Facts, Policies and Procedures
- Financial aid is awarded based on family need
- Approximately 30% of all families received some form of financial aid
- All families applying for financial aid are required to:
- Submit a letter of request to the Office of Admission
- Provide copies of the last two years of federal tax returns and IRS Form 4506-T
- Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) from the School and Student Service for Financial Aid. Families applying for financial aid can access the PFS at http://sss.nais.org.
- For independent loan programs, Hyde refers families to Sallie Mae, Your Tuition Solution, and prepGATE Loan Program. We also recommend speaking with your local institutions such as local banks and credit unions.
Affording Hyde private boarding schools may be more manageable than you think. Contact the Office of Admission today for more information and to take your first step in one of the most important decisions your family will make.
Intimate, personal interviews with recent Hyde School alumni, parents, faculty, and staff. Each reveals a distinctive aspect of Hyde’s unique education. Watch them all to learn about this remarkable school.
INDEPENDENT LOAN PROGRAMS
Expenses for 2017-18 Academic Year
The following chart lists the current year’s expenses, some of which are estimated, to help you project your expenses in planning for next year.
$53,500 (boarding student)
$28,500 (day student)
$2,500 (boarding student) includes allowance, books, and supplies
$700 (day student) includes allowance, books, and supplies
Four round-trip fares each year