Investment in Your Family's Future
Your child’s education is one of the most important decisions you will make as a family. We understand the significant financial commitment and sacrifices many families make to enroll at Hyde. When we asked alumni families if it was worth it, 97.83% gave a resounding YES!
Financial Aid Facts, Policies and Procedures
***Please Note: Hyde has rolling admission, but the deadline to apply for financial aid for fall 2018 admission is March 31, 2018.***
- Financial aid is awarded based on family need
- Approximately 30% of all families received some form of financial aid
- All families applying for financial aid are required to:
- Submit a letter of request to the Office of Admission
- Provide copies of the last two years of federal tax returns and IRS Form 4506-T
- Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) from the School and Student Service for Financial Aid. Families applying for financial aid can access the PFS at http://sss.nais.org.
- For independent loan programs, Hyde refers families to Sallie Mae and Your Tuition Solution. We also recommend speaking with your local institutions such as local banks and credit unions.
Affording Hyde private boarding schools may be more manageable than you think. Contact the Office of Admission today for more information and to take your first step in one of the most important decisions your family will make.
Intimate, personal interviews with recent Hyde School alumni, parents, faculty, and staff. Each reveals a distinctive aspect of Hyde’s unique education. Watch them all to learn about this remarkable school.
INDEPENDENT LOAN PROGRAMS
Expenses for 2018-19 Academic Year
The following chart lists the upcoming year’s expenses, some of which are estimated, to help you project your expenses in planning for next year.
$56,000 (boarding student) includes books
$28,500 (day student) includes books
Student Debit Accounts: used for weekly allowance and other miscellaneous items
$1,500 suggested (boarding student)
$700 suggested (day student)
Four round-trip fares each year